About Ennor Engineering
Ennor Engineering Pty Ltd was named and incorporated in 1979, when current director Ian Ennor took over the family business from his father Allan.
The origins of the business date to 1949 when Allan’s brother, Tom, moved from Bendigo to Deniliquin and set up a general engineering business, trading as T R Ennor. At that stage, Tom had a ’38 Chev car, a ’39 Bedford truck and hand tools, some of which had been hand made by his father. He began work in an old blacksmith’s shop near the Brick Kiln Creek at 137 Davidson St. Deniliquin, formerly operated by W J Musty.
Timeline of Our History
- 1949 – Thomas Ennor starts his General Engineering business in a former blacksmith shop at 137 Davidson St Deniliquin.
- 1979 – June 30 – Allan Ennor retires. Ian Ennor assumes control. Business is incorporated and its name is changed to Ennor Engineering Pty Ltd.
- 1980 – Production of disc bankers begins. Early design work on disc ploughs put into practice.
- 1984 – Regular production of disc ploughs begins. Ploughs sold through Central West Tractors.
- 1997 – Resumption of full responsibility for marketing. The company now controls all parts of the product cycle from concept to commissioning.
- 1998 – Purchase in October of first CNC machine, an Okuma LB300 lathe.
- 2001 – Purchase of the second CNC machine, a three-axis Deckel Maho DMU 50T machining centre.
- 2002 – Extension of the factory with climate-controlled section for all CNC production. Installation of the third CNC machine, a five-axis Deckel Maho DMC 125U machining centre.
- 2006 – Purchase of second delivery prime mover and trailer, consisting of a Scania R580 & 48′ drop deck trailer fitted with 37 tonne/metre radio-controlled crane.
What Sets Ennor Engineering Apart
Top Quality Services
Our engineers concentrate on providing you with top quality, both in engineering products and customer service.
70 Years of Experience
Consult with Ennor Engineering to gain access to our 70 years of experience and expertise in the industry.
End to End Services
All of our services, from concept through to sales and commissioning, is managed in-house at our factory.