Top Quality Services
Our engineers concentrate on providing you with top quality, both in engineering products and customer service.
70 Years of Experience
Consult with Ennor Engineering to gain access to our 70 years of experience and expertise in the industry.
End to End Services
All of our services, from concept through to sales and commissioning, is managed in-house at our factory.
Without an offset disc, tilling the land and breaking up the soil is often much harder than it needs to be. As soil naturally compacts and compresses over time and with rainfall, the land becomes less and less suitable for plants in the earliest stages of their growth. By using an offset disc plough, virgin and undisturbed land is much easier to break and chop into a smoother surface that seedlings can easily penetrate. For operations facing the largest, heavy-duty applications, hardware such as a Bonel offset disc is essential. With advanced hardware, you can shave hours off the time it takes to till even the most extensive fields under your control.
At Ennor Engineering, we’re proud to carry on a legacy of over 70 years of quality manufacturing for the most advanced farm and field tillage equipment available. From the start of production to the moment of delivery, quality is always on our minds. Why is your choice in this hardware category so important, and how does the Ennor team deliver results to meet and exceed your expectations?
The Importance of an Offset Plough
A disc offset is one of the most useful tools available for uniformly breaking up land that laid barren for a season or more. When changing field conditions create challenges that typical disc implements cannot handle, the offset disc — with its unique angular cutting action — is a valuable asset to have on hand. Consider why:
- Offset discs provide greater control over the angle of the cuts you make into the field, allowing for easy adjustments between different ground conditions, agricultural areas, and soil moisture levels.
- Thoroughly disturbing the soil is crucial for creating the right environment for seeds to germinate and take root, but there is more to it than that alone. A correctly set offset disc tilling the land introduces more air into the soil and may even enhance the activity of the micro-organisms living in the ground that contribute to plant growth.
- Level the ground with confidence. A smooth surface is essential across the field both for easy planting, care during growth, and at harvest. An offset plough is ideal for the rougher ground with higher and lower spots that you must even out with care.
The Benefits of an Offset Disc Plough from Ennor Engineering
Understanding why this hardware should be in your arsenal is one thing, but why should you purchase one from Ennor Engineering? After decades in our industry, we have a clear understanding of how to manufacture these implements to stand up to the heavy-duty they face every day. With that in mind, some of the clearest benefits our offset disc ploughs provide include:
- Our frame sections are the heaviest available on the market. When you absolutely need to know that your equipment will stand the test of time and endure even the roughest working conditions, these heavy-duty frames are an invaluable asset.
- Highly accurate depth control and levelling for the best-looking and performing fields following tillage.
- Best re-sale rates across the agricultural industry. When the time comes to part with your equipment, you’ll find our popularity makes it simple to resell your equipment at an excellent rate.
What Sets Ennor Engineering Apart Regarding Offset Disc Parts?
You don’t stay in business for nearly three-quarters of a century without doing something right. To better support our agricultural clients, we do more than provide major items of hardware for sale. We’re also happy to provide support, maintenance, and even spare parts for on-site repairs as you need them. How do we stand out in this area?
- Excellent customer service. Our team co-ordinates closely with you to identify and provide only the parts you need.
- Access to an in-house factory for direct parts supply. No worries about quality or shipping time here.
- Easy serial number identification and parts ordering. (Explore our guide) to find out how to choose the appropriate parts for your plough.