Top Quality Services
Our engineers concentrate on providing you with top quality, both in engineering products and customer service.
70 Years of Experience
Consult with Ennor Engineering to gain access to our 70 years of experience and expertise in the industry.
End to End Services
All of our services, from concept through to sales and commissioning, is managed in-house at our factory.
If you need reliable, quality farm disc services, we provide it. With more than 70 years in the industry, we are as veteran as they come. From our wide range of options to our excellent engineers, you will have everything you need with us. Choose Ennor Engineering and experience true productivity.
What Sets Us Apart from Our Competitors When You Need Disc Farm Equipment
When looking for a quality disc implement manufacturer, you want to make sure you choose the right team for your requirements. Here are a few things we believe sets us apart from our competition and makes us the clear choice:
- We bring more than 70 years of experience to the table. Few businesses in our industry – and few businesses in general – has seen success enough to remain operational for over 70 years. When you do business with us, you get only the best.
- Our engineers always provide the highest quality service, whether through our exceptional products or excellent customer service. We aim to answer all the questions you have and to leave you 100 percent satisfied whenever you choose us.
- We provide comprehensive end-to-end services, which means we handle everything from concept to sales to commissioning in-house. You never have to run up and down a ladder of people to get concise communication.
Whether you want a veteran business, excellent customer service, or clear and accessible communications, we provide it. With us, your satisfaction is always the number one priority.
Questions Commonly Asked by Customers Who Wanted Agricultural Disc Services
When you want to buy disc equipment, you might have a few questions, or you might need information regarding certain things of which you were not aware. Below are a few questions you should ask when buying from us:
- Can I order any spare parts? Not all parts fit on all machines. Before you order spare parts, you need to identify your current machine model, so you know you’ll source the correct parts.
- How do I identify the correct serial number to ensure I know which model I have? All machine serial numbers consist of their model number, followed by their production number. The production number you can find stamped into the top face of the furthest right-hand pull mounting lug.
- What about the rest of the serial number? The full serial number consists of the model number – made up of the total number of discs not including filler discs – followed by the original size disc fitted in diameter. After this, you add the production number. You now have the full serial number.